Seja bem vindo!

sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011

Correspondências com o Norte

News from Eco-comunidade Carnaúba
Hello my friend Arvid
I am so glad listen news from you and Birgitta....
Now I am at my small farm.  The rice is growing very well in spite of some caterpillar. The rains comes enough and in good way.
I am surrounded by my daughters and my wife is preparing a coffee  while birds sing very nice sounds.
Regards to Birgitta and  you
Paulo, Aparecida, Clarisse, Ludmila, Shimon

Re: News from Eco-comunidade Carnaúba

It was good to hear from you and your family... It sounded good to hear that your birds are singing. Over here
in Stockholm it is about minus 10 and plenty of snow. But in a few months our birds will also start to sing. When
I told Birgitta about your message then she said that I must send my regards to all of you... She remembers her
visit to Ceara with warmth
Have a good and sunny day
Arvid